Thursday, May 20, 2010
my parental units? Since they don't have a 'puter, Ima
just upload a buncha photomotography this week instead
to keep you up to speed with my happenings. Be forewarned:
since my mom is involved, there will likely be lots of
food photos. And also bad formatting, upon which I shall
blame my phone.
Posted by Librarian Girl on 5/20/2010
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (129)
- Vacation over and out
- Lunch before leaving
- Last night of vacation. - Posted using BlogPress f...
- Apple orchards = run like hell
- Hot and breezy, Weezy
- Tilling on Sunday
- My first library love
- Just One More
- Really? This is fundamental?
- Flint Farmer's Market
- They pave paradise, but here, not so much
- Itsa Gouda
- Let them eat cake
- Oh hai.
- Consumables #14
- Good. Yep.
- Why You Should Never Send Me In to Negotiate a Tre...
- "Dirty Mother- (don't you say that)"
- Piercing Eyes
- ▼ May 2010 (23)
- ► 2009 (122)
- ► 2008 (116)
- ► 2007 (124)
- ► 2006 (121)
Librarianwonder.blogspot.com by Pop Culture Librarian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.