Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good. Yep.

I have been pretty busy lately, in a good way. I have had something social and fun to do pretty much every night for the past couple of weeks, and there is just a lot going on in my world these days.

Yet, for some reason, I don't seem to have anything to say about any of it. Instead, this is what I sound like.

Other Person: So what's new with you lately?
Me: Oh...you know. Same old.
Other Person: But you're good? What's been happening?
Me: Yeah. I'm good. Just, you know, living life. I'm...good. Yep, doing good.

What the hell? Dead-behind-the-eyes, party of one, please.

So this is how I am feeling bloggy-wise as well. So instead of me writing a whole post of "yep, I'm doing good. Real good. Did I mention that things are going well? Also, I am feeling fine. And life is good. Yessirree" I shall just give you something pretty to look at.

Dancing in the streets like they always did on Fame. Dang, I used to love Fame.

No comments: