Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just One More

Ok, one last time. I know no one wants this week's blog posts to turn into Daily Pothole Photography. Well, no one but me. You don't understand the pavement devastation I am witnessing every few feet that I walk or drive though! But ok. I promise I won't do this again after today, but just one more, one last time. Because SRSLY.




Every 3 or 4 feet! Not even kidding! In the middle of every street, everywhere!

I am so turning into Crazy Pothole Lady. I know.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Blue said...

We reported a pothole on our street and they actually came within a day or two!

http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/potholes/video.htm

I haven't actually watched the video...

Blue said...

oops. You're not in Seattle right now. sorry about that...