Me: Should I wear a skirt to work today? Do you think it will actually be as warm as the reports say?
Nordic Boy: It totally will. It's going to hit 70 degrees today.
Me: I don't know. I really don't want to be cold at work.
Nordic Boy: Trust me. It's going to be warm.
Me: Well, if YOU say so. But I'm blaming you if it's not.
Nordic Boy: (singing in a very masculine Julie Andrews voice) "I have con-fee-dence in sunshiiiiine!"
Nordic Boy: "I have con-fee-dence that sprring will come again! Besides which you see I have con-fee-dence in meeeee."
Me: You left out the line about rain, I notice.
This is only funny if you are a fan of the The Sound of Music. If you're not, just never mind.
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (129)
- ► 2010 (181)
- In Which I Criticize Soda Ads
- What about Crankybritches Disease?
- Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers
- Pink and Blue Track Suits, Of Course
- Happy National Librarian Day!
- A new Dick Tracy character?
- So good, so good
- Horrible Photography Photo Essay
- Dreams, Marcia, Grease and Lapidus
- Walking On Sunshine
- Pretend Like You Care
- Cherry Blossoms, Art and Mustaches
- ▼ Apr 2009 (12)
- ► 2008 (116)
- ► 2007 (124)
- ► 2006 (121)
Librarianwonder.blogspot.com by Pop Culture Librarian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.