Friday, April 20, 2012

You will be my Saturday Love

I suppose I could do a weirdo Consumables today, considering the amount of tv and movies I watched while afflicted with the Black Pox, but I wasn't really watching them all so much as I was providing myself with a dull audio-visual backdrop for misery. That just doesn't seem fair somehow, at least according to the rules I have set up in my own mind about how Consumables should work, so instead I shall just give you a rundown of the state of my world today.

First of all, the Black Pox has definitely left the building, but it has left in its wake a sort of combination smoker's cough/consumption like ailment. There is nothing that will make a lady feel quite as attractive as a deep manly smoky cough every 5 minutes or so. It's just sweet, sweet perfection.

I finally finished working on a big document that I had to do for work- this is the one I was telling you about before that decided to turn itself into WingDings last week. The magical IT fairies helped me un-WingDing and I had it in my mind that I would finish it this week no matter what else happened. By the time the end of the week rolled around, it was looking dire. THEN. I plugged in Pebbles Radio into the old Pandora machine and I need to tell you this: Pebbles Radio has magical fast-working powers. I am telling you, listen to me. That shit got done with hours to spare. HOURS.

My all-time favorite relative, R, turned 30 this week. I think it freaked her freak a little bit, but not nearly as much as it freaked my shit out. See, in my mind, she is about 15 years old. But then again, in my mind I am 17 so my math is seriously busted.

My plans for this weekend are, in short, to catch up with my whole life. I feel like I haven't seen any of my peeps, done anything fun, seen the world outside my house for so long. It was really only a few days, but man. I always thought I would be top notch at it if I ever got myself into a house arrest sort of situation but apparently I need to go outside regularly or I feel weird, so no ankle bracelet for me. Just in case you were thinking of giving me one of those.

Have a great weekend, everyone! Remember, if you need to get productive, Pebbles Radio. Here's one to get you started. Cherrelle, Saturday Love.



No comments: