Monday, April 30, 2012

Come out of the closet

I had a super fun delicious happy weekend, but my work week has started like a kick in the crotchal area so I shall save my telling of fun tales for later. In the meantime, Nordic Boy tore out the closet in our guest room to start to make new ones, which constitutes high levels of excitement in our world. Here is a photo of us acting squirrelly in the early stages of Project New Closet. I don't know why, but the first thing we did when the first part of the closet was in was to climb inside and act weird. Luckily Delium was there to take photos of this strange reaction to new closetry.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I love this for so many reasons. Y'all are so fun. Is this the first picture you've posted of either of y'all face-on? Fun!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Love it! Wish I had his skills!

cadiz12 said...

i start salivating anytime we go to IKEA and i get a look at all those awesome, organized closets. i hope yours is even more cool.