Monday, November 29, 2010

A Woman of Character Part 2

As an addendum to my conversation with Nordic Boy about which characters remind him of me, I have a post script.


First of all, I asked him why he said Baltar. He just shrugged and said "Because he's funny. And you're funny." So you see that he either did not put a lot of thought into that choice or he just doesn't want to tell me to my face that he thinks I am an unscrupulous weirdo.

Second of all, after the indignity of being compared to Baltar, I asked Delium what fictional characters reminded him of me. Without even thinking, he said "Oliver Twist!"

Oliver fucking Twist? ME?

Me: We can't leave it at that. Give me another one.
Delium: Brian Cooper from Dr. Quinn Medicine woman.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, PEOPLE?

First of all, Delium pulled Dr. Quinn out of his ass, am I right? Second of all, you might be asking yourself who Brian Cooper is. Check this out.


So, apparently, to Delium, I remind him of little blond boys from the olden days. Oliver Twist and Brian Cooper.

I don't even know what to think. Except that I will never ask anyone that question ever again.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Those are by far the oddest answers to your questions. Oliver Twist?

You're right, maybe it's time to stop asking. :)

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

I am dying at my desk, laughing so hard, I'm kind of making a scene.

librarianista said...

You are such a Dickensian waif, darling. That's exactly what I think of when I think of you.