Monday, May 01, 2006

Golden Girl

Today's birthday shout-out is for my beloved Biology Girl who just last week celebrated her golden birthday. There are so many things I could say about her, but my brain is so tired from the past three days of birthday revelry, so I've decided to make a list.

Ten Birthday Fun Facts about Biology Girl

1. She accidentally locked herself into her apartment once, and I had to climb into her window to bring her dinner, and Nordic Boy had to Bruce-Lee-kick the door down, right off its hinges.

2. There have been times where we have literally emailed each other twenty times in one day. Pathological.

3. She has a thing for this guy.

4. We somehow always owe each other three dollars.

5. She's the only one who will stay on the dance floor with me when everyone else has bailed.

6. When we used to work together, I walked into work and heard a crash. I found her in a back office, where she had managed to tip her chair over as she sat in it. She was carrying on her business call while lying on her side on the floor, her butt still on the tipped-over chair seat, in perfect sitting formation.

7. I once told her a secret so shocking, that she wordlessly got up and went into her bathroom, closed the door, and stood there for a minute and laughed herself silly. The girl's got creative coping strategies.

8. She once described intimacy as "touching with emotion," now known as T.W.E.

9. When we shop together, people seem compelled to give us free items.

10. After hearing that Soleil Moon Frye had breast reduction surgery, she ingeniously re-named her "Chunky Boobster."

Happy birthday, BG. I love you to pieces.

Kiss the rings, I'm out.
Librarian Girl

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Heh. Chunky Boobster. I'm totally stealing that.

MsPrufrock said...

Um, Haverchuck would make an awesome president. I'm just sayin'...